Here is a step-by-step guide to removing the fan hub. You can find an instructional film at the bottom of the page.
1. Start by turning off your power supply
2. Remove the right side panel of your case.
3. The fan hub is located in the bottom, towards the front of the case. If you have any fans connected to it, disconnect these.
4. In order to remove it, you need to unscrew the screws located in these 3 holes.
5. Once the screws are out, release the zip ties holding the cables.
6. And lift out the fan hub.